[Openstack-personas] Etherpad cleanup and Wiki

Ju Lim julim at redhat.com
Thu Feb 13 23:41:34 UTC 2014

Hi.  Just a heads-up that I've done a bit of cleanup of our OpenStack Personas Working Group Etherpad (https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/persona-working-group) as it was getting a bit unwieldy to access information at, and much of the information has been moved to the Wiki (https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Personas), so please don't be surprised if you cannot find content on the Etherpad.

All meeting notes have been captured and summarized at: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/PersonaMeetingInformation.

Going forward, I'm hoping we'll keep using the Etherpad for working discussions, meeting notes, and current work stream (e.g. screener efforts) as needed.  Every so often, we'll transpose and move as much to the Wiki, so that it's more accessible and searchable by anyone in the community.

I've also added a category for the current related work streams in the Wiki for the following:
Persona Screener
Horizon Usability Testing <-- while this is not personas related, I thought it was still of interested to list here for now.

Regards,
Ju