[Openstack-operators] [Openstack] Recovering from full outage

அருண் குமார் (Arun Kumar) thangam.arunx at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 03:59:56 UTC 2018

Hi Torin,

If I run `ip netns exec qrouter netstat -lnp` or `ip netns exec qdhcp
> netstat -lnp` on the controller, should I see anything listening on the
> metadata port (8775)? When I run these commands I don't see that listening,
> but I have no example of a working system to check against. Can anybody
> verify this?

Either on qrouter/qdhcp namespaces, you won't see port 8775, instead check
whether meta-data service is running on the neutron controller node(s) and
listening on port 8775? Aslo, you can verify metadata and neturon services
using following commands

service neutron-metadata-agent status
neutron agent-list
netstat -ntplua | grep :8775