[Openstack-operators] Ceph Session at the Forum

Martial Michel martialmichel at datamachines.io
Fri Sep 29 17:50:35 UTC 2017

> Looks like Blair Bethwaite already has one in there called CEPH in
> OpenStack as a BOF.
> http://forumtopics.openstack.org/cfp/details/46

Hello,

Yes, during our last IRC meeting, the Scientific Working Group, discussed
our contributions to add to the Forum sessions, and a Ceph session came out
of this discussion.

For now, we had the following moderators in mind:
Blair Bethwaite
Mike May

I am sure as things get firmed up, we can and will add moderators.

Thank you,

-- Martial

PS: we also have an HPC using OpenStack one
http://forumtopics.openstack.org/cfp/details/49
where Tim Randles and myself were going to help moderate