[Openstack-operators] [nova] instance partition size discrepancy

Carlos Konstanski ckonstanski at pippiandcarlos.com
Wed Apr 26 12:59:48 UTC 2017

I'll check the image for these tools. I should have mentioned that the
behavior is intermittent. Sometimes it does the right thing.

At first I thought I could choose "manual" partitioning when creating
the instance. But that turned out to have no effect. It worked the first
time, but I think it was just a coincidence. In reality, about one in
every three instance creations works and the other two don't.

Next time I reproduce the issue I will try resize2fs. Thanks for that.

Carlos