[Openstack-operators] Fwd: [rdo-list] Getting ready for RDO on Centos 7.3

David Moreau Simard dms at redhat.com
Fri Nov 25 17:19:26 UTC 2016

Hi openstack-operators,

With the impending release of CentOS 7.3, derived out of RHEL 7.3,
this can surely be of interest whether you're running from source or
from RDO packages.

You can see the full thread on rdo-list here [1].

[1]: https://www.redhat.com/archives/rdo-list/2016-November/msg00111.html

David Moreau Simard

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]