[Openstack-operators] [publiccloud-wg] First meeting Wednesday 7th December 1400 UTC #openstack-meeting-3

Matt Jarvis matt at mattjarvis.org.uk
Fri Nov 25 13:24:44 UTC 2016

As per the results of the recent Doodle poll, the first meeting of the
Public Cloud Working Group will be held on Wednesday 7th December at 1400
UTC in #openstack-meeting-3, and bi-weekly after that.

If you're unfamiliar with IRC meetings, you can find some documentation on
getting started at http://docs.openstack.org/upstream-training/irc.html

A draft agenda can be found at
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/publiccloud-wg, some of which has been
shamelessly lifted from the scientific-wg when they went through their
initial phases so apologies to Stig and Blair ! Please add and amend before
the meeting, this needs to be a collaborative process as we define the
purpose and goals of this group.

I've also updated our wiki page at
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/PublicCloudWorkingGroup and will continue
to update this as we work through the initial stages of setting this up.

Look forward to seeing you there !

Matt