[Openstack-operators] [Telco][NFV][Austin Summit] Telco/NFV Ops Working Group Session

Curtis serverascode at gmail.com
Mon May 9 16:00:16 UTC 2016

Hi All,

We had our working group session at the summit and it was well attended.

During the session it seemed like the consensus was to have some
meetings and explore what operators are doing in the telco/NFV space.
I've setup an initial recurring meeting [1], and the first one is Wed,
June 1st. There's an agenda etherpad as well [2], so if you think you
can attend please fill out some things you'd like to talk about.

My hope is to work on issues related to _operators_, like myself :),
deploying and managing telco/nfv related deployments, be it in the lab
or otherwise, and not to duplicate any work being done better by other
groups.

Thanks,
Curtis.

[1]: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#OpenStack_Operators_Telco_and_NFV_Working_Group