[Openstack-operators] Discontinue multiple image location support in Glance?

Brian Rosmaita rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 21:59:36 UTC 2016

Given that we announced this survey just before the Thanksgiving
holidays in the USA, I thought it would be a good idea to send a
reminder.  See below for info about the survey, and thanks to the 7
operators who have already responded.

survey: https://goo.gl/forms/Mt41MoAEGDR4RZTt1
closes: 23:59 UTC on Friday 9 December 2016