[Openstack-operators] [Fault Genes] WG Weekly Meeting Summary

Nematollah Bidokhti Nematollah.Bidokhti at huawei.com
Fri Dec 2 18:16:17 UTC 2016

General:
-       We had two new members (Ahmed & Zainab) joining our WG
-       Still plan to generate the white paper. Tentative target date is before the Operator mid cycle meeting.

Standard Agenda Items:
-       Launchpad data transformation to Fault Genes database
o       Michael: will send out the latest dataset to team members
o       Suli: will has create draft of the web based database and will complete after next week
-       Stack-overflow data capture
o       Michael: will send the output of the Stack-overflow script to the team for review
-       User Interface for Operators
o       Suli: will create the UI
o       Team discussed the format today
o       Need to finalize the interface
-       Machine learning analysis process
o       Jinzhong, Suli, Zainab & Michael: collaborate on the data analysis
-       Collaboration with other projects
o       Nemat: will continue to work with Eric Kao from Congress project
-       Open items
o       No open items discussed