[Openstack-operators] [Neutron][Nova] No Valid Host when booting new VM with Public IP

Adam Lawson alawson at aqorn.com
Wed Mar 18 17:29:30 UTC 2015

What I'm trying to do is force OpenStack to do something it normally
doesn't do for the sake of learning and experimentation. I.e. bind a public
network to a VM so it can be accessed outside the cloud when floating IP's
are normally required. I know there are namespace issues at play which may
prevent this from working, just trying to scope the boundaries of what I
can and cannot do really.

*Adam Lawson*

AQORN, Inc.
427 North Tatnall Street