[Openstack-operators] Sharing resources across OpenStack instances

Fox, Kevin M Kevin.Fox at pnnl.gov
Thu Apr 23 18:21:32 UTC 2015

Some folks have been discussing an app store model. perhaps in Murano, but more global, that would allow images/template to be registered somewhere like on openstack.org and show up on all clouds that have the global repo enabled. Murano would be extended to fetch the images/templates to the local glance on the first launch of an app if its not already cached locally.

Would that sort of thing fit better then trying to sync glances backing store between clouds?

Thanks,
Kevin