[Openstack-operators] Operator Help to get patch merged

Joseph Bajin josephbajin at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 00:06:43 UTC 2015

I wanted to see about getting some Operator Help to push through a
patch[1].

The patch is to not give the user a 404 message back when they click the
cancel button why trying to change their password or the user settings. The
patch resets the page.

It's been sitting there for a while, but started to get some -1's and then
+1's, then some move to kilo-rc1 to liberty and back.  Some people think
that those screens should be somewhere else, others think the text should
be replaced, but that is not the purpose of the patch. It's just to not
give back a negative user experience.

So, I'm hoping that I can get some Operator support to get this merged and
if they want to change the text, change the location, etc, then they can do
it later down the road.

Thanks

-Joe

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/166569/