[Openstack-operators] Proposal for an 'Operations' project

David Moreau Simard dmsimard at iweb.com
Thu Nov 6 12:42:24 UTC 2014

As far as monitoring is concerned, we've just had a session at the Ops summit - etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/kilo-summit-ops-monitoring

Definitely lots of various initiatives regarding monitoring scripts/tools that could benefit from being centralized.. at a quick glance:
- https://github.com/stackforge/monitoring-for-openstack
- https://github.com/osops/tools-monitoring
- https://github.com/sensu/sensu-community-plugins/tree/master/plugins/openstack
- https://github.com/cirrax/openstack-nagios-plugins
- http://packages.ubuntu.com/search?keywords=nagios-plugins-openstack

My personal recommendation would be that we should focus on the stackforge repository.
--
David Moreau Simard