[Openstack-operators] Proposal for an 'Operations' project

James Penick penick at yahoo-inc.com
Thu Nov 6 12:35:57 UTC 2014

Earlier today Jay Pipes mentioned that he had some rsyslog config examples for Doing Useful Things with openstack logs. This would be another useful place to store such things.
Another thing worth tracking would be one off ops-task tooling. Those little shell scripts we've all written to true up munged quota, pull some info directly from the db, etc.
I'll head towards the couch at 0900. See ya there!
-James :)=