[Openstack-operators] User committee feedback and points to review

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Wed Jan 9 19:32:50 UTC 2013

For those of you who are not following the foundation list, I would welcome
feedback on the mandate and composition of the OpenStack user committee. The
high level overview is at
http://wiki.openstack.org/Governance/Foundation/UserCommittee

JC, Ryan and I have been putting together the proposal for how to structure
the OpenStack user committee as described on the foundation list at
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/foundation/2012-December/001289.html

As mentioned in the mail to the foundation list, anyone who'd like to
contribute to the user committee structure/mandate is welcome to get in
touch for editing rights to
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yD8TfqUik2dt5xo_jMVHMl7tw9oIJnEndLK8YqET
oyo

Discussions around the topic would be best on the foundation list or as
comments in the document.

Thanks

Tim/Ryan/JC