[Openstack-operators] meta-data values stored in ??

Lorin Hochstein lorin at nimbisservices.com
Tue Aug 27 23:17:58 UTC 2013

Shaym:

I think that accessing the in-memory cache depends on if your deployment is
configured to use memcache or not (this is the memcached_servers config
option). By default, I think nova-api just uses an in-process cache, so you
wouldn't be able to easily access it.

However, the nova-api service is just caching content from the database, so
if you can make queries against your database backend, you can get access
to the metadata.

Take care,

Lorin

On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 1:38 PM, Shyam Goud <shyam.todeti at oneconvergence.com