[Openstack-operators] Operations use cases/pain points

Lloyd Dewolf lloydostack at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 19:03:52 UTC 2012

Based on my experience with two of the largest open source projects
Firefox and WordPress, I'd not recommend worrying about swamping and
discourage having a separate knowledge base of problems/requests. Any
well described specific issue should be added to the single (feature
request & bug) tracker, where they can be searched for, commented on
and advocated for by the whole community. Complexity and additional
processes are an enemy, and should only be experimented with to
address experienced issues.

I see the User Committee's greatest opportunity to champion the
systematic issues and support users in navigating and utilizing
OpenStack's channels and processes.

Thank you,
Lloyd

--