[Openstack-operators] multiple projects each with its own network.

Christian Parpart trapni at gmail.com
Thu May 10 21:54:03 UTC 2012

Hey all,

I would like to manage three projects (production, staging, playground),
and thus, created
all three (in keystone as tenant and in nova as project).
Secondly, I created 3 networks, each equally named to the project they were
assigned to.

Now I spawned a VM (via dashboard), and I must see, that this VM got an IP
from every single
network, even though, I associated each network to its destined single nova
project.

How can this happen, why, and how can I achieve what I was planning to,
that is, assigning
just one IP from the designated network for the associated project).

Any ideas?

Many thanks,
Christian Parpart.