[Openstack-internships] End of Outreachy internship - Hangout meeting

Victoria Martínez de la Cruz victoria at vmartinezdelacruz.com
Wed Aug 12 20:32:47 UTC 2015

Hi all,

As said at the beginning of the internship, I'd like to organize a hangout
for the end of the internship so we put a closure to the working months and
we talk about future plans.

I had also thought about having a midcycle meeting, but unfortunately I
couldn't organize my agenda on time. I'm really sorry about that :(

Once again we will face some issues with timezones, but I tried to set up a
Doodle focusing on times that could work for this round mentees. You can
pick days and times here
http://doodle.com/created?pollId=wafwuy973gzcbp7b&adminKey=7b4p4yxs. The
Doodle is in UTC.

If you have a suggestion regarding format (IRC or Hangouts), days and time,
please let me know.

Again, all mentees and mentors are invited, and everyone interested in
joining us as well.

Looking forward to hear from you all,

Victoria