[OpenStack-Infra] RFC about creating a project for log-classify.crm

Tristan Cacqueray tdecacqu at redhat.com
Tue Nov 21 03:09:00 UTC 2017

Greetings,

I would like to contribute to the automatic log classification. Please
find bellow a request for comments regarding creating a dedicated project
for the log-classify.crm script.

The main issue is the lack of tests. The first contribution would be
to currate a dataset we could use to create a CI job to prevent
regression.

The script also deserves some sort of documentation regarding usage
and debugging.

Lastly, it would be usable outside of the log-gearman-worker environment.

I have been working on a similar implementation using python
sklearn and perhaps the projects could converge ?

Cheers,
-Tristan