[OpenStack-Infra] RFC about creating a project for log-classify.crm

Shuquan Huang huang.shuquan at 99cloud.net
Tue Nov 21 03:59:48 UTC 2017

I’m also interested at this area. (
How can I get started? Thanks.

On 21/11/2017, 11:08 AM, "Tristan Cacqueray" <openstack-infra-bounces at lists.openstack.org on behalf of tdecacqu at redhat.com> wrote:

    Greetings,

    I would like to contribute to the automatic log classification. Please
    find bellow a request for comments regarding creating a dedicated project
    for the log-classify.crm script.

    The main issue is the lack of tests. The first contribution would be
    to currate a dataset we could use to create a CI job to prevent
    regression.

    The script also deserves some sort of documentation regarding usage
    and debugging.

    Lastly, it would be usable outside of the log-gearman-worker environment.

    I have been working on a similar implementation using python
    sklearn and perhaps the projects could converge ?

    Cheers,
    -Tristan