[OpenStack-Infra] Please help me to remove all the connections of our zuul servers.

Jens Harbott j.harbott at x-ion.de
Fri Dec 22 11:35:15 UTC 2017

> Dear Openstack-infra manager,
>
> In our company, we have set up two third-party CI for the project Cinder and
> Neutron. Currently, we have an issue in zuul.
>
> Indeed, it cannot be connected to gerrit via ssh. We have discussed it on
> IRC and by email with OpenStack infra members.
>
> The issue is that our number of connections from our IP reached than 100
> connections.
>
> Since we need to find out why our zuul servers keeps so many connections to
> openstack gerrit, we asked our IT team to check our hardware to find out the
> root cause.
>
> They haven’t found anything yet.
>
> Could you help me to remove all the connections which are established by
> itri-neutron and disco-ci?
>
> Then, zuul can be connected to openstack gerrit again and our IT team can
> monitor the connections.

Hello Linzi,

sorry for the delay in replying. There were some issues with gerrit
being slow that may have contributed to your issue. The service has
been restarted in the meantime and I am assuming that this will also
have solved your issue for now. Please let us know if you are still
seeing some problem.

Yours,
Jens