[OpenStack-Infra] Please help me to remove all the connections of our zuul servers.

LinziWang at itri.org.tw LinziWang at itri.org.tw
Tue Dec 19 07:33:19 UTC 2017

Dear Openstack-infra manager,
In our company, we have set up two third-party CI for the project Cinder and Neutron. Currently, we have an issue in zuul.
Indeed, it cannot be connected to gerrit via ssh. We have discussed it on IRC and by email with OpenStack infra members.
The issue is that our number of connections from our IP reached than 100 connections.
Since we need to find out why our zuul servers keeps so many connections to openstack gerrit, we asked our IT team to check our hardware to find out the root cause.
They haven’t found anything yet.
Could you help me to remove all the connections which are established by itri-neutron and disco-ci?
Then, zuul can be connected to openstack gerrit again and our IT team can monitor the connections.

Thank you,
Linzi.

--
本信件可能包含工研院機密資訊,非指定之收件者,請勿使用或揭露本信件內容,並請銷毀此信件。 This email may contain confidential information. Please do not use or disclose it in any way and delete it if you are not the intended recipient.