[OpenStack-Infra] Xenial Upgrade Sprint Recap

James E. Blair corvus at inaugust.com
Sat Dec 16 01:08:02 UTC 2017

Clark Boylan <cboylan at sapwetik.org> writes:

> Hello everyone,
>
> Just wanted to quickly recap what we got done this week during our
> control plane upgrade to Xenial sprint.

Thanks!

Now that this is over, I wonder if we should start a 'marathon' (as
opposed to a sprint) to finish the rest of the servers?

Now that we've established the pattern, perhaps if we all agreed to do
one or two servers each per week, we'd knock the rest out in good time?

I wasn't able to spend as much time dedicated to this as I would
normally have liked, but did find that due to the latency, I could fit
in a few minutes here and there into my schedule fairly easily.

-Jim