[OpenStack-Infra] RFC about creating a project for log-classify.crm

Tristan Cacqueray tdecacqu at redhat.com
Tue Dec 12 06:28:29 UTC 2017

The project is now created and refactor patches are up for review:
https://review.openstack.org/#/q/topic:crm-import

Though I think this needs more thinkering because I couldn't find good
use cases for the crm script. It seems like it needs many features
to correctly classify failures. At this point I couldn't make it
classify trivial short failure messages.

Also, the log-gearman-worker is processing log files per line, but
we should investigate doing the processing in batch so that we can
compute error_pr deviations.

Cheers,
-Tristan