[OpenStack-Infra] Asking for comments on translate-dev.o.o auth table mismatch

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 01:19:16 UTC 2017

Hello,

Since Zanata upgrade to 4.3.1 on translate-dev.openstack.org is going
well [1],
I think it is a good time to discuss translate-dev.o.o authentication
problems.

I wrote a brief current problem on authentication issues in
translate-dev.o.o and my suggestion on proposed solution
: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/translate-dev-openstackid-issues .

Clark looked at this proposal and said that it looked good previously.
It would be so nice if infra team, openstackid developers, I18n PTL, and
Zanata development team
would be in same pages.

In my opinion we can discuss more on for example:
- openstackid developers: How the sync between openstackid-dev and
openstackid databases is accomplished
   (regarding password mismatch)
- Sharing Zanata auth table structure from Zanata development team would
be nice.

With many thanks,

/Ian

[1] https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2001362