[OpenStack-Infra] Tri-Weekly IRC meetings?

Stig Telfer stig.openstack at telfer.org
Wed Nov 9 08:55:33 UTC 2016

Hi All -

In the Scientific WG we now have 3 co-chairs - one in Australia, one in the USA and one in the UK.  We are interested in arranging IRC meetings in 3 time zones, ie tri-weekly time slots.  Is that achievable?

One potential issue I can see is that scheduling a tri-weekly slot would conflict with other meetings on a bi-weekly spacing.

Any thoughts on doing this?  I assume it isn’t the first time this request has come up.

Many thanks,
Stig