[OpenStack-Infra] JJB 1.4.0 delete-all no longer deletes jobs

Thanh Ha thanh.ha at linuxfoundation.org
Thu Feb 4 00:30:10 UTC 2016

Sorry for taking so long to get back on this one. I finally found the cause
and submitted a solution via this patch [1]. It turns out the issue is with
the groovy script itself! The api it was using getProjects() doesn't
include all job types and only simple jobs such as Freestyle jobs while
ignoring job types like Maven, Matrix, folder jobs, etc... The api is also
deprecated so we probably shouldn't use it anyway.

I switched to using the getAllItems() as recommended in the getProjects()
api docs. This newer api pulls in all job types but also allows you to pass
a parameter to select a specific job type if desired. We don't need that
parameter for the delete-all command.

Regards,

Thanh

[1] https://review.openstack.org/275993