[OpenStack-Infra] Requesting deletion of stable/juno from murano, murano-dashboard, murano-agent and python-muranoclient

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Thu Feb 4 01:10:23 UTC 2016

On Thu, Jan 28, 2016, at 05:18 AM, Kirill Zaitsev wrote:
> Hello, I’d like to request deletion of stable/juno branch from murano,
> murano-dashboard, murano-agent and python-muranoclient repositories. As
> far as I know — I do not have branch deletion permissions myself.
>
> As far as I see, those branches have been tagged with EOL 2014.2.4 tag
> (0.5.5 for client), so there are no unreleased changes there. We also do
> not have any commits on the review for stable/juno, so we no longer need
> those branches.
>
> We also have discussed this
> http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/murano/2016/murano.2016-01-26-17.00.log.html
> in IRC meetings.

I have removed stable/juno from murano, murano-dashboard, and
murano-agent. I did not remove it from python-muranoclient because there
is no tag on the tip of stable/juno. Generally we tag the tips of these
branches something like 'juno-eol' as well just to be extra clear which
you may consider for the client and the other projects.

Let us know when you have properly tagged the tip of the stable/juno
branch on python-muranoclient and we can remove that branch as well.

Clark