[OpenStack-Infra] Migrated review-dev.openstack.org

Ian Wienand iwienand at redhat.com
Fri Aug 26 05:30:15 UTC 2016

On 08/26/2016 02:57 PM, Ian Wienand wrot> Hi all,
> SSL needs to be updated.  I will speak with experts in this field
> (i.e. fungi).

It's a self-signed certificate.  I must have just forgot that I
accepted the old one.  So that's good (thanks fungi)

> There's no ipv6 hosts in there, no entries for review-dev and lots of
> others.  If this isn't user error, I can look into it further.

Turns out it's a known problem [1]

I have applied that patch manually to ~root/rackdns-venv and it works.
The upstream project looks pretty dead ... if someone knows what we
should be doing in 2106 point me to it and I can update instructions.

Thanks,

-i

[1] https://github.com/kwminnick/rackspace-dns-cli/pull/1/