[OpenStack-Infra] Pholio Spec 340641

Craige McWhirter craige at mcwhirter.com.au
Wed Aug 24 23:43:30 UTC 2016

On Mon, Aug 22, 2016 at 07:47:50AM -0300, Sebastian Marcet wrote:
>    Craige, grettings out of curiosity which is top level domain that are you
>    using? i tested my suggested configuration with a simple html local site
>    hosted on apache. are you getting some specific error on Phabricator ?
>    regards

G'day Sebastian! Do you mean the top level domain for OpenID authentication? If
so, I've used the following:

https://login.ubuntu.com/ - works
https://openstackid-dev.openstack.org - doesn't work
https://openstackid.org - doesn't work

I get the same result with either the original configuration I was using and a
version amended as per your suggestion.

When I use the OpenStackID URLs, Firefox returns:

"Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this
address in a way that will never complete."

in all configurations that I have tried (both my original and your suggested
changes).

You can see the config I'm currently testing with here:

https://git.mcwhirter.io/snippets/4

Thanks Sebastian!

--
Craige McWhirter