[OpenStack-Infra] Pholio Spec 340641

Sebastian Marcet sebastian at tipit.net
Wed Aug 24 23:56:34 UTC 2016

Craige
there u have the problem
*ServerName 192.168.99.10 *
you are not using a valid TLD domain, we are validating that (
https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/tlds-2012-02-25-en)
change it to something liken test.domain.com or something like that
u need to specify some valid TLD for your server name
( its a security measure that we have in place , on dev and production,
change and let me know how its goes)

regards