[OpenStack-Infra] How to merge two branches on Gerrit

Takehiro Kaneko myphone.tk at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 05:48:50 UTC 2015

Hi Jim,

I tried the procedure "Merge Feature Branch into Master" in order, and when
I run the command below I got an error.

$ git review -R
remote: Processing changes: refs: 1, done
To ssh://
takehirokaneko at review.openstack.org:29418/openstack/python-rackclient.git
 ! [remote rejected] HEAD -> refs/publish/master/bug/1473826 (you are not
allowed to upload merges)
error: failed to push some refs to 'ssh://
takehirokaneko at review.openstack.org:29418/openstack/python-rackclient.git'

Is this mean I need to be granted to push merges?

Thanks,
Takehiro