[OpenStack-Infra] userName Mapping Between Storyboard / Launchpad and Phabricator

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Nov 12 15:26:49 UTC 2015

On 2015-11-12 06:10:03 -0600 (-0600), Jimmy McArthur wrote:
> I'm coming in a little blind on this, but it seems you could use
> OpenStackID for this. Ultimately Gerrit will move to this service and
> it supports OpenID2.0, oAuth2.0 and OpenID Connect (soon).

That was discussed as an alternative and is our desired end state
for the Maniphest deployment, though it doesn't really help us with
bug migration from LP since people who have filed/updated bugs there
don't necessarily have OpenStackId accounts (quite a few aren't
Foundation Community or Individual Members).