[OpenStack-Infra] Failed release jobs for networking-arista

Kyle Mestery mestery at mestery.com
Wed Nov 4 18:34:11 UTC 2015

Greetings!

Yesterday I tried to release version 2015.2.0 of networking-arista, but I
hit a few issues that I can't explain, so I'm hoping someone from infra can
help me. Clark took a look with me yesterday [1]. My initial problem I was
using a tag of "2015.2". Per Clark's instructions, I re-tagged with
2015.2.0 and pushed the tag to gerrit. The jobs failed again [2].

Looking specifically at the "networking-arista-merge-release-tags" job,
it's failing because the remote is being rejected.

Looking specifically at the "networking-arista-pypi-both-upload" job [4],
it's failing with a 404.

Any ideas or help is much appreciated. I'm holding off on pushing a new tag
until I understand why this failed.

Thanks,
Kyle

[1]