[OpenStack-Infra] Puppet Apache Dependency Issues

Yolanda Robla Mota yolanda.robla-mota at hp.com
Thu Aug 27 18:09:53 UTC 2015

I agree with that approach. We are hitting several issues with httpd_mod
that should be fixed using a defined type.
But I do believe that the way is to consume modules that are trusted by
the community, and don't put efforts on maintaining and evolving our own
modules if there are good alternatives. This will need a patch to
puppetlabs-apache or a wrapper, and a proper migration plan, so it needs
an spec.

Best
Yolanda

yolanda.robla-mota at hp.com