[OpenStack-Infra] Puppet Apache Dependency Issues

Spencer Krum krum.spencer at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 18:22:56 UTC 2015

I don't think we should plan to use puppet-apache. I think we should commit
to our fork and fix the issues we have. We can build a simple, flexible
apache module and stop. Committing to puppetlabs-apache puts us on the
roller coaster of updates and bugfixes.

The issues we are having are not hard to fix, imho. As with any software we
build, we need to classify the problems, identify the fixes, do the work,
etc.