[OpenStack-Infra] Announcing a new infrastructure project, Vinz code review system.

Chmouel Boudjnah chmouel at enovance.com
Tue Mar 18 15:42:07 UTC 2014

On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 12:49 PM, Monty Taylor <mordred at inaugust.com> wrote:

> Also, I don't think we're going to suggest moving to it until it's good.
> Or better. It will need to be better.

As for myself, I would think that the better part would come from  fact
that it would be coded in python.

There is so many times I had the thought, "That would be nice if gerrit
could do that minor thing, that should be trivial to add" but thinking that
i need to start to get that rusty eclipse and start dealing with maven deps
and bunch of other stuff I don't (and want to) remember about that I have
gave up.

Chmouel.