[OpenStack-Infra] ways to integrate with openstack infra

Zaro zaro0508 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 21:26:40 UTC 2014

Hello Alexey,  I believe both #1 is possible, unfortunately nodepool is
lacking documentation so you might need a little hand holding for that.  #2
is definately possible, I believe all the documentation to help you get
started is in the zuul docs and of course there's documentation on gearman
plugin as well if you need help setting that up. On #3 I would suggest
looking at jenkins job builder tool to automate creation of your jenkins
jobs, it will greatly help facilitate getting #1 & #2 working.  You might
think about patching upstream openstack projects with what you need, here's
info on how to contribute: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/How_To_Contribute

Also i would highly suggest you join #openstack-infra irc channel.  Come
with your questions.  -Khai