[OpenStack-Infra] ways to integrate with openstack infra

Alexey Chuprin achuprin at mirantis.com
Wed Mar 12 21:02:58 UTC 2014

Hi Infra!

I'm working on deploying a CI environment in our lab for MagnetoDB
project. Now we have integration with Infra via Gerrit Trigger plugin
(http://ci.openstack.org/third_party.html#the-jenkins-gerrit-trigger-plugin-way).
It works, but I would like to know the possibility of closer
integration.

For example:

1. Adding own public cloud to Infra's NodePool as new provider which
will be used to provide the specific environment (jenkins slaves) for
Magnetodb project. Adding own Jenkins job and script  to Infra for
this. For all tasks use Openstack Infra infrastructure (Jenkins, Zuul
etc.)

2. Adding own Jenkins to Infra's Gearman (Zuul) via Jenkins Gearman
plugin. This Jenkins will be contain jobs and slaves for MagnetoDB
project. Infra's Zull will be used for the orchestration.

 3. Other way?

Is it possible?

Thanks

--