[OpenStack-Infra] Can someone please restore 63708 ?

Masashi Ozawa mozawa at cloudian.com
Thu Jan 9 07:21:58 UTC 2014

Hi

Though I put this IRC, can someone please restore this one ?

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/63708/

It's not owned by me but by Jenkins. So I can not restore it.

Due to this issue is in abandoned state, I got the following error in
git review (dependency error).

[mozawa at mubuntu unit (bp/s3-multi-part-upload)]$ git review
You have more than one commit that you are about to submit.
The outstanding commits are:

56be241 (HEAD, bp/s3-multi-part-upload) Implemented S3 multi-part upload functionality
6dace29 Updated from global requirements

Is this really what you meant to do?
Type 'yes' to confirm: yes
remote: Resolving deltas: 100% (13/13)
remote: Processing changes: refs: 1, done
To ssh://mozawa@review.openstack.org:29418/openstack/glance.git
 ! [remote rejected] HEAD -> refs/for/master/bp/s3-multi-part-upload (change 63708 closed)
error: failed to push some refs to 'ssh://mozawa@review.openstack.org:29418/openstack/glance.git'
[mozawa at mubuntu unit (bp/s3-multi-part-upload)]$

thanks,
- Ozawa