[OpenStack-Infra] Can someone please restore 63708 ?

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Jan 9 14:48:46 UTC 2014

On 2014-01-09 16:21:58 +0900 (+0900), Masashi Ozawa wrote:
> Though I put this IRC, can someone please restore this one ?
>
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/63708/
>
> It's not owned by me but by Jenkins. So I can not restore it.
[...]

Done, as discussed on IRC.

Normally the proposal job will just create another change with a new
change ID if there is an update and the one it was previously using
is abandoned. However, it's been a while since there have been
openstack/requirements changes with relevance to Glance, so there
was no new change for it.