[OpenStack-Infra] [Support] Problems installing zuul for jenkins-gerrit gateway (Jenkins does not run jobs)

Florian Schmidt florian.schmidt.welzow at t-online.de
Wed Dec 24 11:23:33 UTC 2014

Hi,

about the „Not permitted“ errors see my last E-Mail :)

workers give me 2 (Jenkins-related) workers, “nodeName_exec-1” and “nodeName_exec-2” (I configured my Jenkins master to be able to build two jobs at one time). Both workers have all Jenkins jobs (including Jenkins-test) with a “build:” prefix (full name for Jenkins-test: “build:Jenkins-test”).

And status has all jobs prefixed with build:, too.