[OpenStack-Infra] [Support] Problems installing zuul for jenkins-gerrit gateway (Jenkins does not run jobs)

Dmitry Teselkin dteselkin at mirantis.com
Wed Dec 24 11:14:31 UTC 2014

Hi,
Could you run command 'workers' instead of 'status' against zuul and check
if your jenkins job is there?
This morning I had similar issue with 'queued' jobs in zuul, and I found
that although the jobs were in output from 'status' command, they weren't
be in 'workers'.

And it looks like I was wrong about permissions for 'jenkins-ci' user. This
user is for communications with gerrit, AFAIK.

Dmitry Teselkin
Deployment Engineer
Mirantis
http://www.mirantis.com