[OpenStack-Infra] Zuul logo proposal

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at princessleia.com
Wed Dec 3 17:03:14 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

I do a fair number of presentations about our infrastructure, and a
few times after showing this slide[0] I've gotten questions about what
Zuul's logo is. Huh! Maybe Zuul should have a logo.

After describing Zuul as a pink dragon gatekeeper, an open source
contributor + artist friend of mine whipped up this:
http://princessleia.com/temp/Zuul-sketch.jpg

Thoughts? Comments?

So far I've mostly heard that it's "too nice" because our Zuul is mean
- but I'm not sure that's such a bad thing ;)

As mentioned during our meeting this week, this would show up on
things like slides and documentation, much like Gerrit's Diffy
Cuckoo[1] does.

[0] http://docs.openstack.org/infra/publications/sysadmin-codereview/#(4)
[1] http://commondatastorage.googleapis.com/gerrit-static/diffy-w200.png