[OpenStack-Infra] [Infra] Infra-manual documentation Sprint, December 1-2

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Thu Dec 4 17:13:40 UTC 2014

On 12/04/2014 01:59 AM, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> If there's now wait to do this, we should just add a short redirect text
> and then make the page immutable so that nobody starts editing again.

I don't think this is the best approach. At some point, the pages on docs.o.o will be changed and will be out of sync with the wiki. Since there was a decision to move content *out* of the wiki and into docs.o.o so let's complete the task.

I don't see another solution than to cut the cord in one zip (like a bandaid): wipe the page clean and add a link to the external page like I did on:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/ReviewChecklist

That will probably confuse search engines but better that than having to maintain information in two places.

/stef