[OpenStack-Infra] Setting http password for 3rd party CI accounts

Ryan Hsu rhsu at vmware.com
Fri Aug 8 17:57:44 UTC 2014

Hi All,

Does anyone know if it’s possible to set up an http password for a 3rd party CI account? We are looking to use some of the Gerrit REST API operations that require authentication but according to this page [1], our account needs to have a Gerrit http password set up. As far as I know, our CI account was only given access to Gerrit via ssh keys meaning we would have to use the command line API.

-Ryan

[1] http://gerrit-review.googlesource.com/Documentation/rest-api.html#authentication