[OpenStack-Infra] [openstack-dev] [infra] Basic zuul merger startup

Dane Leblanc (leblancd) leblancd at cisco.com
Tue Apr 22 20:05:54 UTC 2014

Jay:

Thanks for your help! I manually started the zuul-merger service, and things are progressing further, but with merge errors.

I'm not seeing a /var/log/zuul/zuul-merger.log, but I'm don't have the merger logging set up correctly in the zuul.conf. The zuul documentation suggests:

[merger]
log_config=/etc/zuul/logging.yaml

Do you know where I might find a sample logging.yaml?  (There's a logging.conf in the zuul repo, but that doesn't have anything that's zuul-merger specific).

Thanks,
Dane