[OpenStack-Infra] Request to apply a 3rd part testing account

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Apr 10 02:56:49 UTC 2014

On 2014-04-10 02:04:51 +0000 (+0000), Jiang, YuX Y wrote:
> Oh,I know your means,thx.
> I thought the ci account should be an exist one,it's my fault,sorry.

Please reply to the openstack-infra at lists.openstack.org list in the
future, not directly to me. That way any of our Gerrit admins can
assist with your request.

I've cleared the conflicting username and added the requested
service account as a member of the Third-Party CI group. This will
allow it to comment in a non-voting manner on any project's reviews,
and test verify votes on any changes in the openstack-dev/sandbox
project. Once a particular project's developer community vouches for
it's stability and value (one common method would be a quick meetbot
poll during that project's weekly IRC meeting), it can be moved into
the Voting Third-Party CI group at which point it will be able to
cast verify votes on any project's changes.