[OpenStack-Infra] Request to apply a 3rd part testing account

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Apr 9 23:25:17 UTC 2014

On 2014-04-09 10:26:25 +0000 (+0000), Jiang, YuX Y wrote:
> I apologize to be so late to reply you. I use another machine as
> local Jenkins server,so the information is updated:
>
> 1.Username:rocktown
[...]

It looks like a Gerrit reviewer account was created on March 26 with
a username of "rocktown" associated with a launchpad account of the
same name and an E-mail address at 163.com. Did you add this
reviewer account in error? We can't add a service account with that
same username while it's already in use for a reviewer account.

Also, please reply to the openstack-infra at lists.openstack.org list
in the future, not directly to me. That way any of our Gerrit admins
can assist with your request. Thanks!